Athletics Code of Conduct
- Student athletes must follow FHSAA guidelines to eligibility
- All student athletes must follow the Hudson High School Student Code of conduct found on the school website.
- OSS on a game day makes the student athlete ineligible to play.
- Athletes must be in attendance all day in order to play (appointments must be communicated to the Coach or AD).
- Failure to attend a practice the day before a game renders the athlete ineligible for the game.
- Missing three practices without notifications will result in dismissal from the team.
- Student athletes who participate in inappropriate activities as seen on social media or during the school day will face suspension and or dismissal from the team. Principal, AD, and Coach will determine the punishment.
- All athletes are expected to demonstrate positive sportsmanship during all competitions.
- Student athletes who are ejected from a competition will be responsible for their fine from FHSAA and will sit the number of games decided by FHSAA, Hudson High School will not pay fines.
- Athletes who quit or who are dismissed from team will not be allowed to practice or participate in another sport until the first sport has concluded.
Loss of Privileges
- Student athletes who find themselves falling behind in classes and have failing grades after the progress report period will have loss of privilege until grades are no longer failing. (this will require a conversation between student athletes, coach, teacher, and administration.
- Student athletes who have accumulated unexcused absences in classes, all day or excessive tardiness will also be subject to loss of privilege.
Participation Forms & Information
The following forms must ALL be completed, signed and submitted to the coach/school BEFORE your student can participate in off-season conditioning or in-season tryouts.
Athletic Transfer Compliance
- Chelsea Hatcher — Varsity
- Sara Hatcher — JV
Coach(s): Chelsea Hatcher
Coach(s): Tim Hicks
- Destin Stanley — Boys
- Steve Bianco — Girls
Coach(s): Juliann Heise
- Steven Jones — Varsity
- Pat Jones — JV
- Mark Cantrell — Varsity
- Marc Cianci — JV
- Christian Schaefer — Varsity
- Steve Bianco — JV
- Eric LaRoche — Varsity
- Gary Enoch — JV
- Stephen Jones — Varsity
- Pat Jones — JV
Coach(s): Steve Franks
- Robert Burgos
- Billy Uribes