Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are on track students allowed to eat?
- All students are allowed to eat in the cafeteria or on the patio. On track, students are also able to eat in the commons area, and they may also eat in teachers’ classrooms with a pass from the teacher.
Where are off track students allowed to eat?
- All students are allowed to eat in the cafeteria or on the patio. Off track, students may also go to a teachers’ classroom to complete assignments, makeup work, or for tutoring during lunch with a pass from the teacher.
Are there any exceptions to the absences requirement?
- Students should have no more than 4 excused or unexcused absences in any one class per quarter (a total of 16 absences per year). Absences excused with doctors’ notes and school-related absences such as field trips, competitions, etc.… will not be counted towards off track/on track. *Please note, that per Pasco County School’s student code of conduct, written documentation from parents/guardians must be provided within 3 days of the absence- otherwise the absence will remain unexcused.
What happens if a student loses his or her band or ID?
- Bands will not be replaced until the following quarter, but students may show their ID to verify that they are on track. Lost IDs must be reported to administration and a temporary card will be issued until new IDs are ordered (fees may apply). IDs will only be replaced once per school year.
What other incentives are there for being on track?
- The best incentive for being on track is graduating with your high school diploma, the reason we are all here!
- Free admission to select athletic games/events at Hudson High.
- Surprise treats and events throughout the year
- Have ideas/suggestions for other incentives? Let us know!