MySchoolApps – New!
Applying for school meal benefits just got easier! For the 2017/2018 school year you will be able to apply for free and reduced meals on-line using www.pascoschoolmeals.com . The website will direct you to MySchoolApps, an online application software that makes applying for school meal benefits fast and secure. Applications will be available starting July 15, 2017.
What does this mean for you?
Ø Convenient – applying online allows your school to process your application faster so that you can receive your meal benefits quicker.
Ø Secure – your information is protected using the highest security standards in the industry.
Ø Easy – MySchoolApps walks you through the entire application process, ensuring it’s complete and ready to submit.
Pay for school meals, check balances, and view purchases right from your very own computer. Visit MySchoolBucks.com to create an account today. Download the mobile app so you can stay up to date and connected while on the go. You can also schedule automatic payments so that your child never goes without lunch money.
MealViewer – New!
MealViewer makes navigating the school breakfast and lunch menus a breeze! Next school year we will be replacing Nutrislice with MealViewer. Parents can search and favor multiple schools to help keep track of what’s being served at each location. Students can like their favorite meal choices and quickly see when they will be served again. Allergen icons are easily recognizable to help accommodate those with dietary restrictions. An interactive carb calculator is also available to make eating in the lunch room easy & fun!
Want to know if your school will be open for summer feeding? Download the app or check out the MealViewer website to find out! If they are not, the site will help you locate the nearest summer feeding location. You will also be able to see what delicious meals we will be offering this summer.
Visit http://schools.mealviewer.com/district/pascocounty to select your school(s).
Click here for downloadable copy!
Class of 2017 – Senior Checkout Sheet
Due May 22, 2017
Student Name ____________________________________________
Student Number _________________
*Please make sure to clean out your lockers and have all books returned by Monday, May 12th
This portion needs to be completed for Senior Check-out on May 22nd!
- __________ Final Guidance Sign Off – Academically Eligible to Participate in May Graduation
- __________ Media Center: Check for missing Media books and/or fees.
- __________ Cafeteria: Pay all fees owed. Please make sure to cancel your mylunchmoney.com account.
- __________ Debts due to HHS: (lost textbooks, athletics, club fees, etc.). All financial obligations must be cleared in order to receive your cap and gown or diploma at graduation.
- __________ Student Services: Turn in your completed Graduation Survey. You may also obtain your final transcript request forms here. ($2 per transcript.) Complete the request form including, your signature, and submit it along with your payment to the Student Services Table on the day of checkout.
- __________ Pre-Order Senior and Graduation Videos. Single Video $15, Both $25. Complete the order form and submit it to the Graduation Video table along with your payment on the day of checkout.
- __________ If all your debts are cleared and you are eligible, pick up Cap & Gown & Honor Cords. (Have your receipt ready)
Make checks payable to “Hudson High School”
All checks must include a phone number, have an unaltered,
bank imprinted name and address and be dated the date of submission.
Starter checks are not accepted. You may also pay via credit card.
Do you plan to walk at the May 27th graduation? (Circle one) YES NO
If you are taking summer courses, do you plan to walk at the summer graduation? (Circle one) YES NO
See you at the mandatory graduation practices
5/23 (9:00AM-approxmately 12:00PM) and 5/24 (9:00AM- 12:00PM) in the Gym.
Senior Breakfast is May 19th at 9 AM at Spartan Manor. The tickets are $20 and will be sold during lunches all week in the commons. Dress to impress!
Senior Breakfast is included with both senior packages. If students have the senior package, they only need to stop by the table during lunches and pick up their ticket.
Seniors must be on track to graduate to attend.
Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave, New Port Richey, FL 34653
Our senior’s night of excellence will be held Thursday, May 4th, 2017 at 6 PM in the commons area of the school. All seniors being acknowledged, based on attendance, grades, honors, and industry certification will be notified by this Friday, April 28th. Please RSVP to Ms. Gonzalez in the Guidance Office. For more or additional information, please contact Ms. Julia or Ms. Gonzalez by calling the school at 727-774-4200 or clicking on their names to email.
District Finals will be administered May 10-12th. For this school year, District Finals will account for 10% of the student’s total grade in the course. Finals come in two formats: Computer-based tests (CBT) or Paper-based tests (PBT). If your child is taking a CBT he or she has had an opportunity to view an introduction to the assessment platform to become familiar with the software, item types, and online tools he or she will encounter and use during testing.
Please review the following policies with your student before testing:
- Electronic Devices—If your child is found with ANY electronic devices, including but not limited to cell phones and smartphones, at any time during testing OR during breaks (e.g., restroom, lunch), his or her test will be invalidated, which means it will not be scored. The best practice is for students to leave devices at home or in their lockers on the day of testing.
- Testing Rules Acknowledgment— Prior to testing, test administrators will read the rules to students, and students will show acknowledgement that they understand the testing rules by proceeding with the assessment.
- Discussing Test Content after Testing—The last portion of the testing rules read to students before they affirm the acknowledgment states, “After the test, you may not discuss the test items. This includes any type of electronic communication, such as texting, emailing, or posting online, for example, on websites like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.” If students are found sharing information about test items, even without the intent to cheat, their tests will be invalidated.
- Test Invalidations—Students are responsible for doing their own work on the test and for protecting their answers from being seen by others. If students are caught cheating during testing, their tests will be invalidated.
- Leaving Campus—If your child leaves campus before completing the test once they have started the test (for lunch, an appointment, illness, etc.), he or she WILL NOT be allowed to complete the test. If your child does not feel well on the day of testing, it may be best for him or her to wait and be tested on a make-up day. Please remember not to schedule appointments on testing days.
Thank you for supporting your student as he or she prepares for testing.
This is the 2017 AP exam schedule. Please pay close attention to the testing location as several tests are being administered at PHSC Spring Hill Campus. Please contact Ms. Howard/Ms. Julia if you have transportation issues or concerns (727-774-4200).