We will be having the decorating of parking spots for those who paid OR who would still like to purchase this opportunity on Saturday, September 30th from 9am-12pm.
If you did not purchase this when you bought your parking tag then make sure to complete the application (found in front office or on the website) and bring $20 with you on Saturday.
All students who come on Saturday to decorate will need to check in at the front office with Mr. Rogers before decorating. Make sure to bring your supplies with you!
For the 2017/2018 school year, you will be able to apply for free and reduced meals online using www.pascoschoolmeals.com . The website will direct you to MySchoolApps, an online application software that makes applying for school meal benefits fast and secure.
What does this mean for you?
Ø Convenient – applying online allows your school to process your application faster so that you can receive your meal benefits quicker.
Ø Secure – your information is protected using the highest security standards in the industry.
Ø Easy – MySchoolApps walks you through the entire application process, ensuring it’s complete and ready to submit.
Pay for school meals, check balances, and view purchases right from your very own computer. Visit MySchoolBucks.com to create an account today. Download the mobile app so you can stay up to date and connected while on the go. You can also schedule automatic payments so that your child never goes without lunch money.
MealViewer – New!
MealViewer makes navigating the school breakfast and lunch menus a breeze! Next school year we will be replacing Nutrislice with MealViewer. Parents can search and favor multiple schools to help keep track of what’s being served at each location. Students can like their favorite meal choices and quickly see when they will be served again. Allergen icons are easily recognizable to help accommodate those with dietary restrictions. An interactive carb calculator is also available to make eating in the lunch room easy & fun!
Want to know if your school will be open for summer feeding? Download the app or check out the MealViewer website to find out! If they are not, the site will help you locate the nearest summer feeding location. You will also be able to see what delicious meals we will be offering this summer.
Visit http://schools.mealviewer.com/district/pascocounty to select your school(s).
If you have any transportation questions next week, please call our call center. It will be open August 14-18 from 6:30- 10 AM and 2- 6 PM. The phone numbers are (813) 794-2500, (727) 774-2500, and (352) 524-2500.
Click here for downloadable copy!
Class of 2017 – Senior Checkout Sheet
Due May 22, 2017
Student Name ____________________________________________
Student Number _________________
*Please make sure to clean out your lockers and have all books returned by Monday, May 12th
This portion needs to be completed for Senior Check-out on May 22nd!
- __________ Final Guidance Sign Off – Academically Eligible to Participate in May Graduation
- __________ Media Center: Check for missing Media books and/or fees.
- __________ Cafeteria: Pay all fees owed. Please make sure to cancel your mylunchmoney.com account.
- __________ Debts due to HHS: (lost textbooks, athletics, club fees, etc.). All financial obligations must be cleared in order to receive your cap and gown or diploma at graduation.
- __________ Student Services: Turn in your completed Graduation Survey. You may also obtain your final transcript request forms here. ($2 per transcript.) Complete the request form including, your signature, and submit it along with your payment to the Student Services Table on the day of checkout.
- __________ Pre-Order Senior and Graduation Videos. Single Video $15, Both $25. Complete the order form and submit it to the Graduation Video table along with your payment on the day of checkout.
- __________ If all your debts are cleared and you are eligible, pick up Cap & Gown & Honor Cords. (Have your receipt ready)
Make checks payable to “Hudson High School”
All checks must include a phone number, have an unaltered,
bank imprinted name and address and be dated the date of submission.
Starter checks are not accepted. You may also pay via credit card.
Do you plan to walk at the May 27th graduation? (Circle one) YES NO
If you are taking summer courses, do you plan to walk at the summer graduation? (Circle one) YES NO
See you at the mandatory graduation practices
5/23 (9:00AM-approxmately 12:00PM) and 5/24 (9:00AM- 12:00PM) in the Gym.